With a heavy heart, as we try to trust in God’s plans, we announce that Mama Tatiana from the Casa Ray Orphanage is with the Lord. There was a fire in the hospital’s intensive care unit on Nov 14, where she was recovering from Covid, that started from faulty connections and spread rapidly. She had been doing better with her oxygen levels, but only God knows why this happened. She died, along with seven others in her room, almost immediately from smoke inhalation. The fire was rapid. She was 67.
Ten patients passed away total. The doctor on duty had severe burns from trying to save patients, and was transferred to Belgium for skin grafts. Let us keep all those families affected in our prayers, the Gavril family, their children grandchildren, the children in the Casa Ray home, the doctors & nurses, and those that were wounded. The Lord binds up the broken-hearted!!!💞💞💞🙏🙏🙏😞😞😞😞